This time around instead of choosing our own image we had to work with a image given to us which covered most of what we had learned.
Tough one! So I printed about 5- 6 and started working after just looking at it for a week lol.
Finally I couldn't stand the pressure and put my copic to work. Initially I just blocked in the colors on 1st one. No intention of blending or anything! and then I worked on 1st one. It was night. By the time I came to end - I had left water for last -I messed up on the water in the foreground! Yikes!
Water is meant to lay flat! so always paint it with horizontal strokes to convey that. The background water was ok but in the foreground water was a little messed up
So of course I had to trash that and start again. But decided to do it next day in the morning after breakfast.
Here's my final image
Here are both side by side so that you can compare.
Left one is the wrong one
Here is a card I made from the image.
Yeah after a long long time I finally went up and used my Imagine machine.
The pattern papers are from Audrey. The yellow patterned paper cut is from Lacey Labels. I eyeballed the size. The striped pattern was cut using a 1:2 rectangle at about 5.75 inches height. I inked up a cake doily in blue red and yellow and added that too as another layer. I added a crocheted flower with button center which I had made before as embellishment and some bling
The sentiment is from paper trey ink and the label cut is from nestability.